Ten Reasons Why I Love Diggerland truck amusement park!
If you read my 2017 Gift Guide, you can see a large chunk of my gift suggestions were experiential. In my opinion, experiential gifts make the best gifts. Additionally, they don’t have to be cleaned up, they can be enjoyed by the whole family, and they last for days or even years!
One of my favorite experiences – and yes, it’s an experience vs. just an amusement park – is Diggerland truck amusement park, in West Berlin, New Jersey. Why there do you ask? Well, have YOU ever driven a full size construction vehicle? Nope? Me neither. But I did and it was AWESOME. Oh yeah, my kids liked it there too.
The Top Ten Reasons Why I Love Diggerland.
- Your kids can drive cars by themselves and feel cool.
2. You can play go-fish with an excavator.
3. Take a ride on a construction carousel – yes! Even better – sit in the scooper!
4. You can compare your kid’s height to a really big wheel.
5. You can ride a little train down a windy trail.
6. Lots of shady rest spots. Extra fantastic if you’re bringing a future little truck lover who is too small to ride anything.
7. You can spin around in the air in an excavator.
8. You can scoop dirt – not in your backyard.
9. A big chair. Is there anything better?
10. Endless smiles for kids!
So for the gift that keeps on digging, check out Diggerland truck amusement park. What a cool mom/dad/aunt/uncle/grandparent/sibling/neighbor you’d be to give a gift of riding crazy big construction trucks to a small, small person.
My kids are counting down the minutes until Diggerland truck amusement park re-opens for the season!
Now the only question is where are you running first?