Ten Reasons Why I Love Diggerland
If you read my 2017 Gift Guide, you can see a large chunk of my gift suggestions were experiential. They are the best gifts – they don’t have to be cleaned up, they can be enjoyed by the whole family, and they last for days or even years.
One of my favorite experiences – and yes, it’s an experience vs. just an amusement park – is Diggerland, in West Berlin, NJ. Why you ask? Well, have YOU ever driven a full size construction vehicle? Nope? Me neither. But I did and it was AWESOME. Oh yeah, my kids liked it there too.
So as we approach Diggerland’s HUGE 72 hour holiday sale – launching Friday, December 15th, 2017 – I’ve present you:
The Top Ten Reasons Why I Love Diggerland.
- Your kids can drive cars by themselves and feel cool.
2. You can play go-fish with an excavator.
3. A construction carousel – yes!
4. You can compare your kid’s height to a really big wheel.
5. You can ride a little train down a windy trail.
6. Lots of shady rest spots.
7. You can spin around in the air in an excavator.
8. You can scoop dirt – not in your backyard.
9. This big chair.
10. Endless smiles.
So for the gift that keeps on digging, check out Diggerland, and especially their flash sale on December 15th. What a cool mom/dad/aunt/uncle/grandparent/sibling/neighbor you’d be to give a gift of riding crazy big construction trucks to a small, small person.
My kids are counting down the minutes until Diggerland re-opens on March 17th, 2018!